Best WordPress Plugins for Pricing tables
Pricing tables are very important for the companies which sell their products online as users most of the time see them even before reading about the product in detail. Good and well-designed pricing tables not only help the visitor distinguish between different available pricing options but they also result in higher revenues and profits for the respective organizations. Confusing and congested tables on the other hand, result in customer loss.
WordPress plugins directory has a wide range of pricing tables including premium as well as free pricing tables generators. Just like otherplugins, some are normal while few are worth trying. Let’s have a look on pricing tables’ plugins you shouldn’t miss at all:
- CSS3 Pricing Tables Grids For WordPress:
- Responsive Mode: adapts itself according to device screen size.
- Sliding columns: columns can slide on the table.
- Shortcode Implementation: Just put code on respective position and you are good to go
- 42 tick/cross Icons: No other plugin is offering such a big range.
The plugin is quite popular on WordPress with a lot of active installs.
- WP Table Manager:
This is the only plugin in whole WordPress directory which offers a spreadsheet interface to site admin and users. This table manager can also be used for creating pricing tables. All you need to do is to create a table, apply some really cool themes and start edit tables data. In addition to this, this plugin also offers very creative and responsive designs of pricing tables. It is available for 24 US dollars.
- Data import/export from Microsoft Excel.
- Rows and columns of a table can be frozen.
- Custom CSS edition for each table.
- Unlimited rows and columns of pricing table.
Go pricing is another amazing option which provides unique pricing table designs. It has been built using pure CSS 3 and the special thing about these tables is that they have used unique colors in their designs. This plugin is available for 20 US dollars and is very popular among developers and designers.
- 650+ Google fonts
- 250+ starter templates
- Paypal buttons shortcode
- Special support for touch devices
- Plugmatter PRO pricing table:
This user-friendly premium plugin has been developed after behavioral research and conversion rate optimization (CRO) studies which make it unique from other available plugins in the market. The plugin comes with 10 responsive and customizable pricing table templates. The plugin is available for 47 US dollars.
- Google events tracking
- Font Awesome
- Prompt Customer support
- Drag and drop sorting columns/rows
- 23 editable buttons
- Easy pricing tables by Fatcat Apps:
One of the most popular WordPress pricing tables plugins in WordPress directory is easy pricing tables lite by fatcat apps. It has a 4.4 rating with many good reviews.
- Works with any WordPress Theme
- Responsive Pricing Tables
- Intuitive User Interface – building pricing tables has never been easier
- Built-in Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices
- Create Unlimited Pricing Table Rows
- Customize Your Pricing Table Design: Font-size, Color Pickers and Rounded Borders.
- Kento Pricing table Free:
Kento pricing tables are another good option for generating pricing tables for your website. The plugin is absolutely free with unique designs and impressive features. Many websites are making good use of it and thus, the plugin is in top free pricing table plugins.
- Easy Admin Panel
- Custom width for the column.
- Unlimited column color.
- Unlimited numbers of column & row.
- Unlimited Background Image for Table area.
- Hide or display blank field.
- Top and bottom gradient or flat background.
- Pricing tables by Supsystic:
- Easy drag-and-drop table builder with visual tooltips to guide you through the process.
- Supports the inclusion of videos with in your tables.
- Support custom CSS
- Pricing table by paratheme:
Paratheme’s pricing table is becoming famous on WordPress very rapidly. Although it has fewer installs and downloads, still it is going wellwith a rating of 5/5. The amazing thing about this plugin is that you can embed Youtube and Vimeo videos in the pricing table.
- Video embedding options
- Unlimited rows and columns
- Drag and drop functionality
- 7 text color pack
- 12 background color pack
- 19 column ribbons
- 21 Google Fonts
- What to consider before making a move
As pricing tables are very important for any product, you should always consider following few factors before you make a purchase or install a plugin.
- Price: always see if a plugin is actually delivering what they are promising. Check reviews and ratings.
- Design: design always matter so do consider it.
- Flexibility: Look for how flexible is the plugin. Will you be able to do customized tasks? Always look for such options.
And last but not least! Always provide feedback to developers after using a plugin so others will get an idea before purchasing it.